I'm all about it.....

Thursday, March 30, 2006

I'm tired.........tired emotionally. Seriously. I am sick of trying to figure out girls. Why is it so hard? - It was never supposed to be. I am just a very open person who tends to put so much into something. If I think its gonna work, or I want it to, or if I think it has a chance of working, I go all in - with everything I got. No questions asked, just complete devotion to try and make this thing work. Thats why it ends up hurting in the end. I am not one of those guys who gets interested in a girl, leads her on emotionally, and then walks out of her life forever only to find the next girl that he can treat that way. Now have I ever led a girl on? Yes. I'm guilty of some of those things that guys have done, but the difference is that I don't make it a habit. That is not me being who I know I am........thats me being an idiot. When it comes down to it, this is who I am. I believe in decency. I believe in caring for the other person and doing my best to look out for her best interests as opposed to mine - but I guess girls aren't used to that. Thats why good guys don't have a chance..........and then again, I have contributed to this stereotype, so I have myself to thank too. Am I bitter and resentful? Absolutely not. I hold nothing against anyone. I promise. I'm just tired. Really tired............ and thats when I say, Dear God please.........

2 Comments:

  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger Harrison said…

    i know what you mean, my friend. and we are both part of the problem sometimes, for sure. girls are dumb and guys are jerks, right?

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, girls can be like that I agree I used to have that trouble with guys yes guys. You can say how girls can lead you on our not be open but It’s the same with guys just in different ways. I for one am an open person but only after having experienced how much more beneficial it is to communicate more than to appear mysterious and let the other person figure out what I’m thinking. Maybe its a vicious cycle where someone may drain you emotionally only to let you do the same thing the next person because your drained and their ready to be open and then you learn to be open and again and there goes the cycle. Well what can you do? Just find someone in that cycle at the right time then maybe just maybe you might actually have success in this human desire for relationships.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home