I'm all about it.....

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Wow......it has been to long. Muchas apologios!

So what's the reason for the newfound blogging interest for the umpteenth time? It's this lady who has adopted me as her son......in every possible way except legally. I call her Mama Rene. Great lady - if you don't know her, you should make it a point to meet her.

Seriously though, I just got back today from summer camp at Myrtle Beach. Let me just say that I am in love with Next Level Church and the people there. It is one happenin' place, if you know what I'm saying. God is at work in people's lives and He has blessed us tremendously. I really believe I have found my church.

This summer has been great. A lot has happened. God is directing my steps and my life's "jigsaw puzzle" is coming together. God is good. God is great.

Stay tuned - many more posts to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home